10.4ct. Moissanite BraceletRegular price $542.00
Gorgeous 10.4 Carat Moissanite bracelet perfect to pair with our rings!
*Certification: All Moissanite jewelry above 0.3 carat is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and a limited warranty card with gemological research association (GRA).
- Total Carat Weight : 10.4ct. Moissanite
- Material: Moissanite, Rhodium-plated, there are three kinds of moissanites: 1 ct (3 pieces), 0.5 ct (12 pieces), 0.1 ct (14 pieces), and the total is 10.4 ct.
- Stone Shape : Round
- Enhancement: Lab Created
- Stone Color : Diamond White
- Stone Cut: Brilliant
- Necklace Metal : S925 Sterling Silver
- Metal Color: White Gold
- Weight: Weight: 0.5 oz (15.3 g)
- Includes a matching box and bag.
Length: 6.5 in
Care: Avoid wearing during exercise, as sweat will react with the jewelry to produce silver chloride and copper sulfide.
- Moissanite also has the most brilliance of any gem in the world. Brilliance is measured by the amount of light reflected back at your eye. In other words, moissanite is measurably more beautiful than diamonds.
- The dispersion of moissanite is incredibly high (nearly 2.4 times greater than diamonds), making it the most popular among diamond simulants. Moissanite is also incredibly durable – it is exceedingly resistant to cracks, chips and scratches, making it a popular choice for everyday use.
- Moissanite is a rare mineral, discovered by the French chemist Henri Moissan in 1893. It's a naturally occurring silicon carbide and its various crystalline polymorphs.